Yes, that is the lotion from my purse. She is enthralled with putting things inside other things. I need to number all of my personal items so I can keep track of everything.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Mommy's Helper?
I was unloading the dishwasher last night and I burst into laughter. Something went through the wash/rinse/dry cycles that wasn't supposed to, but it survived.

Yes, that is the lotion from my purse. She is enthralled with putting things inside other things. I need to number all of my personal items so I can keep track of everything.
Yes, that is the lotion from my purse. She is enthralled with putting things inside other things. I need to number all of my personal items so I can keep track of everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mommy's helper! That's so funny! :) Very Very cute!
I still have little helpers. However, I might copy your idea about numbering my personal items. Things still disappear out of my purse. :)
alicia
Post a Comment