Life is in full swing:
1. Brock is back at LCA this year. He is teaching keyboarding, business math and sport management, and coaching football.
2. He is leading Bible study for our church and attending the weekly men's group.
3. I'm still working full-time at LU.
4. I started taking two MBA courses a few weeks ago. They're 8 weeks long, which makes them quite demanding.
5. Eden is walking everywhere.
6. Brock has games on Thursday and Friday nights, both of which Eden and I attend.
7. We carpool to work/school. This means that we leave the house at 7:00am. I drop him off at LCA at 7:10am. I drop Eden off at 7:25am. I make it back to LU (LCA and LU are attached) at 7:45am. (My parking spot at LU that is now so far away from my office building that I have to ride the bus.) I wait 5 minutes at the bus stop. I board the bus at 7:50 and arrive in front of my office at 7:56am. I'm 4 minutes early every day! (and tired from the aforementioned events)
8. Eden turns 1 in five days!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment