Thursday, May 8, 2008

Andrew's Party, Beth's game, LCA visit...

Eden watched dad and Andrew tear apart the washing machine.

Andrew's fine demolition skills.

They were in search of the drum. They got it out (after 3 hours) and we had a bonfire in it during Andrew's birthday/gradution party.

She kept making a run for it, well, more like a crawl for it.

These are my favorite pictures from the past few weeks. This Polo dress is from Aunt Lori and Uncle Lee-- thanks!!




All Eden had to eat one day was beans and apricots. The result: 20 very messy diapers. I had to give her Pedialyte to solve the problem. She would rather chew on the lid than actually drink the grape yumminess.

I picked Eden up from daycare early last Friday and we went to visit dad in his classroom. His 7th graders adored her, and she loved the attention (and the container of wipes that she chewed on).


Eden and I went to our friend Beth's softball game at LU.

1 comment:

GottaLuvMickey said...

Colin's comment on the whole washer thing... "with a shovel?" Anyway, SUPER cute baby! And I hope you guys had a fun weekend!