She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person.
I love that outfit on her. She is the perfect little elf and Miss Claus. See you soon. Alicia
Dear Brock:I think I saw that christmas shirt on a recent episode of "What Not to Wear". Thats ok, Eden and Hannah are both beautiful, Amazing and wonderful. Can't wait to hold Eden and cover her with kisses!happy new year!Aunt Erin
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person.
I love that outfit on her. She is the perfect little elf and Miss Claus. See you soon.
Alicia
Dear Brock:
I think I saw that christmas shirt on a recent episode of "What Not to Wear". Thats ok, Eden and Hannah are both beautiful, Amazing and wonderful. Can't wait to hold Eden and cover her with kisses!
happy new year!
Aunt Erin
Post a Comment